Ask a past Children’s Therapy Center Charity Bass Tournament angler what the event is like, and he or she will likely tell you it’s the best-run tournament around. Here’s why:
- Entry fee per boat includes two tournament t-shirts (if received on or before August 1), Don Van Acker Memorial big bass entry: $125 per boat on our before August 1, 2023; $150 per boat after August 1, 2023.
- Optional fundraising for determining boat position — teams with $250 or more in fundraising get a free entry (we will refund your entry fee if you’ve already paid when you cross the $250 threshold)
- Guaranteed $3,000 first place and increased payouts to the top 15% of finishers
- 2nd chance to win: All teams that do not place in the top 15% will be entered to win $500. Must be present to win.
- Free ice and water for your cooler
- A tackle pack for each angler
- Parking lot assistance and ramp shuttles
- Guaranteed lock times at Lock & Dam 13
- Trailering assistance
- Mystery bags for sale at check-in with the chance to win a ton of great prizes
- Weigh-in stage with emcee and results board
- Fish runners
- Fish release truck
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping kids in need
A large number of volunteers start their day hours before sunrise and stay past the weigh-in to make this tournament what it is. We sincerely thank each and every one of them. If you’re interested in helping, please contact us.