Ask a past Children’s Therapy Center Charity Bass Tournament angler what the event is like, and he or she will likely tell you it’s the best-run tournament around. Here’s why:
- Friday-night tournament open house with free food and drinks
- Free ice and water for your cooler
- A tackle pack for each angler
- Parking lot assistance and ramp shuttles
- Guaranteed lock times at Lock & Dam 13
- Trailering assistance
- Weigh-in stage with emcee and results board
- Fish runners
- Fish release boat
- 2nd chance to win: All teams that do not place in the top 15 will be entered to win $1,000.* Must be present to win.
- Optional fundraising for determining boat position
- Free food and drinks at the weigh-in (donations accepted)
- Raffles and silent auctions for great gear
- $120 entry fee per boat (includes big bass)
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping kids in need
A large number of volunteers start their day hours before sunrise and stay past the weigh-in to make this tournament what it is. We sincerely thank each and every one of them. If you’re interested in helping, please contact us.
Watch our tournament videos.
* Based on 100-boat field.